Book your FREE Valuation
Most online valuations just aren't accurate because every home is unique, even when they're next-door to each other. One of our experts can visit and value your home properly within 48 hours, so you'll have a valuation you can rely on.
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Parkers is pleased to confirm we’re now offering our customers video call valuations. With Covid-19 social distancing restrictions still in place, your health and safety and that of our staff is our main priority. Thanks to video technology, it’s still possible for you to take the first steps towards selling or letting your home despite those restrictions.
As well as being completely free of charge, our video valuation calls are a great opportunity for you to ask any pressing questions you may have about the current property market and your home’s value.
During the video valuation, you will guide our local Parkers property expert through your home, and they will ask questions about your property’s condition. After the call, in addition to providing a valuation, our expert will also make suggestions on any work you could carry out to increase the value of your home.
Arranging your remote video valuation call couldn’t be easier:
- Complete our online booking form.
- A property expert from your local Parkers branch will give you a call to book a convenient time for your valuation and establish the best communication method for you (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom).
- You’ll ‘walk’ through your home with our expert on the call. You can point out your property’s best features and outline any work you’ve done to your home.
- Our property expert will be able to answer any questions you may have and will also ask some of their own so they get the best possible information about your home.
- After the video call, our property expert will send you a home valuation report via email, which will take into consideration the video walkthrough as well as your local area’s property market conditions.