Request your FREE remote video valuation
One of our local property experts will carry out a free remote valuation of your home. Get in touch with us today to book your appointment.
Book a FREE remote video valuation of your property
Parkers is pleased to confirm we’re now offering our customers video call valuations. With Covid-19 social distancing restrictions still in place, your health and safety and that of our staff is our main priority. Thanks to video technology, it’s still possible for you to take the first steps towards selling or letting your home despite those restrictions.
As well as being completely free of charge, our video valuation calls are a great opportunity for you to ask any pressing questions you may have about the current property market and your home’s value.
During the video valuation, you will guide our local Parkers property expert through your home, and they will ask questions about your property’s condition. After the call, in addition to providing a valuation, our expert will also make suggestions on any work you could carry out to increase the value of your home.
Arranging your remote video valuation call couldn’t be easier:
- Complete our online booking form.
- A property expert from your local Parkers branch will give you a call to book a convenient time for your valuation and establish the best communication method for you (i.e WhatsApp, Facetime, Zoom).
- You’ll ‘walk’ through your home with our expert on the call. You can point out your property’s best features and outline any work you’ve done to your home.
- Our property expert will be able to answer any questions you may have and will also ask some of their own so they get the best possible information about your home.
- After the video call, our property expert will send you a home valuation report via email, which will take into consideration the video walkthrough as well as your local area’s property market conditions.
Witney, Charlbury & Burford - Estate & Letting Agents
We're proud to be serving West Oxfordshire, selling properties not only in Witney but also in Carterton, Burford, Long Hanborough and the surrounding villages.
Brendan Kay, Managing Director is both NAEA and ARLA qualified ensuring his expertise can be applied to both property sales and lettings. As a former Army officer, Brendan operates with utmost integrity and has transferred his management skills to running the Witney office.
Our sales team have over 70 years' combined experience in residential sales throughout the Cotswolds and Thames Valley. Our main areas of business are residential sales, lettings and property management, with an extensive knowledge of the sales legal process.
At Parkers Witney we pride ourselves on our high level of customer service and being a family run business.
If you have a property to sell in the West Oxfordshire area please do get in touch. We look forward to helping you find the perfect buyer for your property.
- – Monday
- – Tuesday
- – Wednesday
- – Thursday
- – Friday
- – Saturday
Meet your local property team
Village and Residential Sales
Sales & Lettings Coordinator
Sales & Lettings Administrator