We are open and here to help in the safest way possible
UPDATE: 5th November 2020
In line with latest Government’s guidelines on home moving, the housing market will remain open during the national lockdown which starts today, the 5th November 2020, and all our offices in England will continue to operate. Health and safety remains our main priority, and we continue to follow a number of strict measures to protect our customers and staff.
Exceptions on leaving home include undertaking any of the following activities in connection with the purchase, sale, letting or rental of a residential property:
• Visiting estate or letting agents, developer sales offices or show homes
• Viewing residential properties to look for a property to buy or to rent
• Preparing a residential property to move in
• Moving house
• Visiting a residential property to undertake any activities required for the rental or sale of that property
In line with Government’s guidance on moving home, our branches will continue to operate, with health and safety remaining our main priority.
We have a number of strict measures in place to protect our customers and staff, including:
• Maintaining social distancing wherever possible
• Use of personal protective equipment where necessary
• Providing hand sanitiser and/or hand washing facilities
• Virtual viewings where possible prior to visiting properties
• Limiting property viewings to 2 members of the same household and are by appointment only, no open house viewings
• Ensure that surfaces are cleaned prior to each viewing
• Carrying out market appraisals remotely via a video call in the first instance, or in person adhering to the latest government’s safety guidance
As always, we are here to help you and provide free no obligation advice. Please do not hesitate to get in touch.